Monday, July 27, 2009

WRONGLY SIGN UP 2 BLOG SPOT

27 JULY
cuz i wrongly sign up another blogspot and i don't know how to delete it.. so i just use this account to write about my daily life while another account 'lifetime steven' i use to write about my unforgotable memory in my life........ sure u all will said me siao siao d la always sign up 2 account d friendster also haha... but is ok la..... cuz i really don't know how to delete this account.
Today early in the morning suddenly room checking in hostel make me so fainted and i haven't wake up yet, yesterday i sleep at 7am cuz i revision with dai ga jie, the hostel officer staff just knock my door two time then straight away come in to my room and said 'GOOD MORNING ROOM CHECKING'... that time i also no time to get ready and i still lying on my bed.. really have a shock.. suddenly they ask me... yr roommate name is? luckily i still remember my roommate d name if not die lo...... then the hostel officer staff suddenly look under my table and said.... 'RICER COOKER' u cannot bring rice cooker tell yr mum hostel cannot cook... then she ask me where is yr hometown... i answered kl...
then she asked again when u will back h.town... i reply again this friday... then she said ok then friday before u back hometown u just come office and take back yr rice cooker cable.... omg that time i really sot sot awhile........ they also very nicely lo before go out my room they help me lock back my door room..... then i straight call my mum that the officer 'RAMPAS' my rice cooker d cable since i borrow from my friend and i need to return to them tonight... cuz i don't want make my friend unhappy too..... luckily today is monday my dad and mum offday.. after they get my called they straight away come to hostel and help me to take back the cable, after take back the cable i on the spot run back to my room and return back the rice cooker to my friend...... consider really bad luck d... luckily my dad and mum didn't scold me d... thank mum and dad love u all so much.....
After that today also is human resource mid-term.... i done a kanasai test again although i do revision but still the same, i don't know how to answered the question as well.... nicole really sorry cuz i didn't help u a lot can said that i totally useless just waiting for yr answer and wern hwee sorry also d cuz that time u asked me for the answered i also don't know how to give u d answer cuz i just copy from nicole and i recopy whole answer ship again cuz i copy until very messy.....really felt sorry to my friend.........
mun yee u so cute lo i know u is miss lui ma..... before going back still want to said ' i will give u pass' haha..... mmmmm after writing blog i need to rush my assignment again d.

monday- human resources mid-term (27july)
tuesday- must finish prepare presentation for restaurant management (28july)
thursday- presentation (29july)
friday- pass up housekeeping assignment and food control plus mid-term (30july)

0 comments: