Wednesday, July 29, 2009

moody for all of my classmate

Didn't go for 3 hour english for tourism class only but happen a lot of sad thing haizzzz.. when i wake up at 8pm received a lot of bad news........... first is nicole reject broucher by that kanasai ms.Devi then suddenly worried that she get H1M1 d......... that time when she cried i still sleeping i really useless haizzzz only know sleep sleep and sleep that time... when she sad i not beside her d... sorry nicole......... next time if sad must call me sure i on the spot appear infront of u.. cuz i don't want all my friend cried d.. i want u all happy and smile........ then now at cc whole day no sleep again then later 8am straight away go for class and have my presentation for that 'big butt' presentation.......... god bless me

0 comments: